HTP Night Splint
"Sleep is the golden chain that ties health and our bodies together"
When poet, Thomas Bekker, penned these wise words, he could have been writing a prescription for plantar fasciitis sufferers. Bedtime not only provides the rest so essential to recovering from this painful condition of the plantar fascia ligament, it also offers a chance to double your therapy with the use of night splint. One condition: the night splint must promote a comfortable sleep, but so many you'll find on the market will have you tossing and turning. Allow us to present the HTP Night Splint, an orthotic plantar fasciitis night splint guaranteed to treat your heel pain while you sleep in total comfort!
High Resolution Photography of the HTP Night Splint
Try our night splint for a couple of months, and if you're not completely satisfied, send it back within 120 days for a full refund. Our customers tend to become near-instant believers when they take their first steps out of bed in the morning, free of pain:
This is the best night splint I have ever used!"
Is Morning Heel Pain Stealing Your Happiness at Daybreak?One of the most commonly-cited symptoms of plantar fasciitis is pain accompanying the first steps taken in the morning. This occurs because the plantar fascia ligament spanning the arch of the foot tightens up during your inactive, sleeping hours. When you get out of bed, the impact of your steps jolts the tightened ligament, causing pain.
By utilizing a proper splint at night, the plantar fascia ligament is supported in a healthy, stretched position, greatly reducing the discomfort of your first waking steps.
Why The HTP Night Splint Is Guaranteed To Be The Best You've Ever TriedThis one-of-a-kind plantar fasciitis night splint was designed around two very specific goals: to treat heel pain and to do so with maximum comfort for the wearer. Many night splints on the market are heavy, stiff and suffocating, but HTP Night Splits have difference-making features you'll love:
- Most importantly, they are clinically-proven as the most effective Plantar Fasciitis treatment
- They are so easy to slip on
- They are fully adjustable, offering you the perfect fit
- They are lightweight, breathable and cool on the foot
- They let you stretch and move, but just enough to maintain effective nighttime therapy
- They offer soothing support the moment you put them on and stay comfortable all night
- They are a universal splint, meaning you can wear them on either the right or left foot
- They cost a fraction of competitors' products
Stop fearing those first, painful morning steps, thanks to HTP Night Splints.
100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee
Your Treatment Ships Immediately & Arrives Fast In 1-5 Days!
Is A Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint A Good Fit For You?There are three distinct scenarios in which the use of a high quality night splint is a smart idea.
- You have severe plantar fasciitis and need to treat it with orthotic inserts during the day and a splint at night.
- Your heel pain may be less severe, but you want to speed up your recovery by giving your foot 24-hour treatment with an insert during the day and a splint at night.
- You don't like wearing inserts during the day and want a bedtime product that can help you to recover from heel pain.
In all three cases, use of a night splint designed specifically for plantar fasciitis sufferers offers the therapeutic treatment you seek.
At Heel That Pain, we believe that every plantar fasciitis sufferer deserves a good night's sleep and the promise of a pain-free morning.
Try our satisfaction-guaranteed HTP Night Splint and reclaim good foot health tonight!