Plantar Fasciitis SurgeryPlantar fasciitis surgery is sometimes a possible treatment option for severe cases of plantar fasciitis or plantar fascia ruptures. However, plantar fasciitis surgery has many draw backs that make it a less than perfect alternative to other methods of plantar fasciitis and heel pain treatment. Among the most popular and effective methods of treatment is orthotic shoe inserts. Needless to say, orthotics are a less costly and easier solution to surgical treatment.
One of the best alternatives to plantar fasciitis surgery is our proven line of PF orthorics. Our treatments are not an average shoe insert available at the drug store. Unlike many orthotics, our simple treatments are not intended for simple comfort and cushioning that simply masks plantar fasciitis pain. Instead, they are a clinically proven long-term relief from the condition. Each product features medically proven technology which distributes the ideal amount of support and pressure on the plantar fascia and physically stretches the ligament, thereby strengthening it and increasing flexibility. Through this process we can help to heal current tissue damage while prevent further occurrences of the condition.
Plantar fasciitis surgery requires a large commitment. These kind of procedures, although not "major," still are expensive and serious complications can still occur which is why it is important to discuss such risks with your physician. Luckily, most cases of plantar fasciitis can usually be treated with conservative means, such as simple orthotic inserts like ours. Our Heel Cups, Heel Seats, Heel Pads, Arch Supports, and Insoles have a clinically proven, 99.7% success rate and are widely used by doctors and professional athletes alike. They are specifically designed to heal and reverse plantar fasciitis while being able to fit flawlessly into your lifestyle. Strong and durable, while also being flexible, our pleantar fasciitis treatments offer an attractive alternative for those considering painful plantar fasciitis surgery.
Before committing to surgery, it makes sense to try to treat plantar fasciitis with our proven products. In addition to medically proven results, every product comes with a money back guarantee, which certainly isn't available with surgical treatment.
Plantar Fasciitis Surgery compared to our simple treatments
Our Heel-That-Pain Treatments
- Guaranteed to relive pain and reverse the effects of plantar fasciitis or your money back
- Cost effective means to heal plantar fasciitis
- Able to work while you are on your feet being active and they do not interfere with your lifestyle while they effectively treat your foot
- By physically re-stretching the plantar fascia ligament, increasing the density of the heel's natural fat pad, and structurally supporting the heel bone, our products work to not only heal plantar fasciitis and the pain associated with it, but it also works to prevent a reoccurrence of it
- There is no worry of serious or negative side-effects
Plantar Fasciitis Surgery
- No guarantee that the surgery will effectively cure plantar fasciitis, and in many cases may never cure plantar fasciitis or heel pain
- In addition to questionable results, this treatment option can become very costly and run into thousands of dollars
- Surgery usually requires you to be off your feet in order to allow healing to take effect. This could greatly interfere with your lifestyle and occupation
- Not only is there no guarantee that surgery will be effective in reducing plantar fasciitis, it does nothing to prevent future occurrences of the condition even if it did yield initial results
- Like with all types of surgery, there are always potential complications that could cause severe health problems or cause negative side-effects
Did you know you can slow down and even reverse the effects that aging has had on your heels. Our Heel Cups, Heel Seats, Heel Pads, Arch Supports, and Insoles will relieve pain, reverse progressing conditions, and prevent future outbreaks, promises no other products have. We stand behind all of our claims with 2 of the Strongest Guarantees in the industry.
Before spending the time and money to endure surgery to ease the pain of plantar fasciitis, which will leave you with uncertain results, try our simple products. Even NBA basketball stars John Starks and Jason Kidd have benefited from our treatments and continue to use them since they were able to relieve their pain and inflammation which developed from their intensive athletic activity. If you want the easiest and most effective way to cure plantar fasciitis, try the famous products that are used by star athletes and doctors alike: